Coffee Holli collects information from users in a variety of ways, including but not limited to:
- Information provided by you: We may collect information that you provide directly to us through the Site, such as your name, email address, and other contact information.
- Information automatically collected: We may automatically collect information about you and your use of the Site, such as your IP address, browser type, operating system, and information about your use of the site, including but not limited to pages visited and duration of visits.
Coffee Holli uses the information it collects for a variety of purposes, including but not limited to:
- To provide the Site and its services to you: We may use your information to provide the Site and its services to you and to respond to your requests.
- To improve the Site: We may use your information to improve the Site and to develop new features and services.
- To communicate with you: We may use your information to communicate with you, such as to send you updates about the Site or to respond to your inquiries.
- To comply with legal obligations: We may use your information as required by law, such as to comply with court orders or to respond to legal processes.
Coffee Holli may disclose your information in the following circumstances:
- To third-party service providers: We may disclose your information to third-party service providers who perform services on our behalf, such as hosting the Site, analyzing data, and sending emails. These third-party service providers are subject to confidentiality agreements and are only allowed to use your information as necessary to perform services on our behalf.
- To comply with legal obligations: We may disclose your information as required by law, such as to comply with court orders or to respond to legal processes.
- In the event of a sale or transfer of assets: In the event that Coffee Holli is sold or its assets are transferred, we may disclose your information as part of the transfer of assets.
Coffee Holli takes the security of your information seriously. We have implemented technical and organizational measures designed to protect your information from unauthorized access, use, disclosure, or destruction. Despite these efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable, and we cannot guarantee the security of your information.
The Site is not intended for children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect information from children under the age of 13. If we become aware that we have collected information from a child under the age of 13, we will delete that information as soon as possible.
Effective Date: February 1, 2023